SC Exhibits - Exhibitor Details
Products and Services:
- Mellanox Technologies
- Website: www.mellanox.com
- Booth 343
- SC Exhibitor for 6 years
- Biomedical Informatics (Hardware)
Mellanox Technologies is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based, interconnect products to world-class server, storage, and infrastructure OEMs servicing Fortune 500 data centers, the world's most powerful supercomputers, and mission critical embedded applications.
Presenting at SCExhibitor Forum
- Gilad Shainer (Mellanox Technologies), Michael Kagan (Mellanox Technologies)
- Driving InfiniBand Technology to Petascale Computing and Beyond
- PetaScale systems will span tens-of-thousands of nodes, all connected together via high-speed connectivity solutions. With the growing size of clusters and CPU cores per cluster node, the interconnect needs all of the following features: the highest bandwidth and lowest latency, multi-core linear scaling, flexible communications capabilities, autonomic handling of data traffic and high reliability. InfiniBand has emerged to be the native choice for PetaScale clusters, and was chosen to be the connectivity solution for the first Petaflop cluster, Roadrunner, the #1 supercomputer on the June 2008 TOP500 list. With the capabilities of QDR 40Gb/s InfiniBand, including adaptive routing, congestion control, RDMA and quality of service, InfiniBand shows a strong roadmap towards ExaScale computing and beyond. The presentation will cover the latest InfiniBand technology, the roadmap to provide hundreds of Gb/s and highlight the first experiences from InfiniBand QDR installations.