SC08 Media Relations Overview
The SC08 conference invites writers, editors and industry analysts covering the fields of high performance computing and networking to attend the conference. SC08 provides an unparalleled opportunity to meet and talk with the world’s leading experts in HPC.
To encourage media coverage of the SC conference, the conference provides up to 2 press credentials to verified media representatives from each organization. Verification can be either in the form of a business card for staff members or assignment letters for freelancers. The credential consists of the appropriate conference badge and a Media ribbon, which must be worn while attending the conference.
Sign up to receive SC08 news releases
Sign up to receive the SC08 newsletter
View a list of SC08 registered media representatives.
SC08 Logo Usage
Entities associated with the conference are welcome to use the conference logo, as appropriate, to promote their participation in the conference or exposition. Uses which are not permitted include:
- Any alteration of the logo (colors, design, proportions, text, etc.)
- Combining the conference logo with another logo into a single image
- Any implication of endorsement by the SC conference of the organization or its activities
- Commercial uses (placement of the logo on product packaging or items for sale)
- Use of the logo for purposes other than acknowledging participation in the conference and exposition
Questions about use of the SC logo should be sent to the SC08 Communications Chair.
Click on link to download.
SC08 Logo Black
SC08 Logo Black (.jpg)
SC08 Logo Black (.eps)
SC08 Logo Black (.psd)
SC08 Logo White
SC08 Logo White (.jpg)
SC08 Logo White (.eps)
SC08 Logo White (.psd)
SC08 Logo Shadow White
SC08 Logo Shadow White (.jpg)
SC08 Logo Shadow White (.eps)
SC08 Logo Shadow White (.psd)
SC08 Logo Gray Scale
SC08 Logo Gray Scale (.eps)